Triangle Pump Components, Inc. (TPCI), has maintained a tradition of quality for almost 100 years by manufacturing efficient, long-lasting, and dependable pump products. Over the years, our offering has expanded beyond valve discs to include plungers, additional valve models, and many other components.
Triangle Pump Components’ products serve a wide variety of processing industries – oil production and refining, chemical, metals, food processing, high pressure water blast, and sewer cleaning, just to name a few. Our products are manufactured and distributed through our offices in Oklahoma City OK, Cleburne TX, and Red Deer AB Canada.
TPCI Company Vision
TPCI believes our company became and will remain the pump components industry leader because we do what is right instead of what is easy. We are dedicated to fostering strong customer relationships by ensuring the highest level of quality and integrity in our products and services. We care about our customers and their businesses, and we will support them by providing superior, durable products at affordable prices.
TPCI Mission Statement
The mission of Triangle Pump Components, Inc. is to manufacture the best, most durable pump valves, plungers, packing and stuffing box components and to provide the best pump component solutions to global pump users. Since 1919, TPCI has empowered its employees to produce the highest quality pump components and to deliver confidence to their customers through long-term relationship development. If a pump component is durable, of high quality, and made with integrity, it is a Triangle product.
At TPCI, our shared values RISE us above others:
- Teamwork – We have a culturally diverse and collaborative workforce with a shared vision.
- Persistence – Our employees have manufactured superior products for nearly 100 years.
- Confidence – Our employees ensure that the Triangle products they manufacture are of the highest quality.
- Innovation – We consistently embrace new technology and better business practices.
- Respect – We treat our employees and customers with dignity and kindness.
- Integrity – Our employees are empowered to maintain the highest ethical, moral and professional standards, doing what is right and not always necessarily what is easy.
- Service – We take pride in building trusting relationships and meeting the diverse needs of our customers.
- Excellence – Our employees perform their duties with a positive, proactive, and motivated mindset.
TPCI is ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System (QMS) Certified (9001:2015 Pending). All of the products we manufacture, assemble, repair, and sell comply with internationally recognized ISO 9001 standards. We make products according to customer-developed blueprints and specifications. When any design changes are necessary, they are always customer approved.
To manage inventory costs, TPCI only keeps the products that our customers regularly purchase readily in stock. This inventory is pulled, shipped, and generally received within a few days. Delivery times for new purchase orders vary depending on the requested materials and necessary manufacturing specifications.
At TPCI, we work hard to ensure our customers receive long-lasting, efficient, and reliable products at a reasonable cost. Businesses that have used TPCI products in the past find they are more durable, reliable, and of higher quality than those of our competitors. Not only that, but they also find the members of the Triangle team easy to communicate and work with. Simply put, our customers trust us.
For more information about how Triangle Pump Components can help you solve your reciprocal pump valve and plunger problems, contact us today»