Most processing industries generate some type of waste effluent — usually water polluted with various chemicals — while great amounts of human habitation-generated municipal solid waste (MSW) and sewage are also produced daily.
To conform to strict environmental standards and protect public health and wellbeing, these effluents must be properly treated in order to remove contaminants before either reusing the water or releasing it back into nature.
The required separation and purification process is usually carried out in wastewater treatment plants, which handle large amounts of contaminated, often corrosive water.
For efficient, reliable, and safe operations, every component of a wastewater treatment plant must be sturdy, durable, and long-lasting.
To address these critical needs, Triangle Pump Components has designed an array of top-quality components, as listed below, ideal for use in wastewater treatment plants.
- Durabla® Model V7H Pump Valve — Designed for low net positive suction head (NPSH) applications when plunger pumps lack incoming fluid on the suction side.
- Durabla® Model V7F Pump Valve — A heavier-sprung valve model to accommodate higher fluid volumes.
- Durabla® Model V7FD Pump Valve — The V7F model with a Delrin® disc in place of metal.
- PlenaFlow® Plate Valves — Double-sprung stem guided valves available with a Delrin®, Sustakon®, stainless steel, or titanium plate.
- Resista® Abrasion Resistant (AR) Valves — These valves are specifically designed for situations in which the fluid being pumped may contain small solid particles or abrasives. Designed to withstand harsh environments and wear, our AR models can also be employed in high-pressure applications.
- Fortis MC™ Plungers — Available in metal or ceramic material, our reciprocating pump plungers are able to withstand both high and low liquid volumes.
- DynaRod® Extension (Pony) Rods — Machined to thread or clamp to existing plungers and coated to enhance performance and durability.
As an industry leader in the manufacture of reciprocating pump valves, plungers, and packing and stuffing box components, Triangle Pump Components is proud to offer a wide range of solutions for the harsh environments of the wastewater treatment industry.
With over 100 years of experience and a dedication to constant improvement, we’re here to assist industry professionals with all of their wastewater needs.
To learn more or discuss your options with one of our in-house experts, contact us today.