Most processing industries generate some type of waste effluent — usually water polluted with various chemicals — while great amounts of human habitation-generated municipal solid waste (MSW) and sewage are also produced daily.
To conform to strict environmental standards and protect public health and wellbeing, these effluents must be properly treated in order to remove contaminants before either reusing the water or releasing it back into nature.
The required separation and purification process is usually carried out in wastewater treatment plants, which handle large amounts of contaminated, often corrosive water.
For efficient, reliable, and safe operations, every component of a wastewater treatment plant must be sturdy, durable, and long-lasting.
- Durabla® Model V7 Pump Valve — Manufactured specifically for steam pump applications.
- Durabla® Model V7H Pump Valve — Designed for low net positive suction head (NPSH) applications when plunger pumps lack incoming fluid on the suction side.
- Durabla® Model V7F Pump Valve — A heavier-sprung valve model to accommodate higher fluid volumes.
- Durabla® Model V7FD Pump Valve — The V7F model with a Delrin® disc in place of metal.
- PlenaFlow® Plate Valves — Double-sprung stem guided valves available with a Delrin®, stainless steel, or titanium plate.
- Resista® Abrasion Resistant (AR) Valves — Perfect for use in harsh environments, these valves are designed to endure high pressures, abrasives, and the heaviest wear.
- WG Sphera® Series — A stem-guided spherical valve designed to reduce disruptions to fluid flow as well as fluid turbulence.
- Fortis MC Plungers — Available in metal or ceramic material and able to withstand both high and low liquid volumes.
- DynaRod® Extension (Pony) Rods — Machined to thread or clamp to existing plungers and coated to enhance performance and durability.