Triangle Pump Components Incorporated offers four different variations of the Durabla® pump valve. Please click the links below to learn more about each version of the Durabla® valve offered by Triangle Pump Components Incorporated.
Durabla Valve Technical Specifications
Triangle Pump Components’ historic Durabla® valve is unmatched in quality and durability for high intensity applications across industries. Whether you are pumping ground water, steam, hydraulic fluid, ammonia, gasoline, sulfuric acid, the Durabla® valve is built to last in the most rigorous conditions.
The Durabla® family includes four different reciprocating pump valve varieties, each available in a number of sizes, and able to withstand pressures ranging from 50 – 6500 psi.
Our models include:
- Model V7 – Commonly used in steam pump applications
- Model V7H – Ideal for low net positive suction head applications
- Model V7F – Built to accommodate higher volumes of liquid
- Model V7FD – Identical to the V7F, but with a Delrin® disc in place of the traditional metal formed disc
The valves, seats and seals of the Durabla® valve are composed of several materials:
- Duplex 2205 (valve seat)
- 17-4 stainless steel (+ castings and heat treatment)
- 316 stainless steel (+castings)
- 17-7 stainless steel (disc)
- Hardfacing stellite weld cobalt 6
- Delrin® (V7FD only)
At Triangle Pump Components, we handle high and low volume orders, prototyping, and specialty production.
Products are manufactured by Triangle Pump Components Inc. certified to ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System) by PJR in respect to the following scope: design, manufacture, assembly, repair, and sale of valve components for reciprocal pumps.
For more information regarding our Durabla® pump valves please contact us»