Triangle Pump Components Incorporated offers four different variations of the Durabla style pump valve. Please click the links below to learn more about each version of the Durabla style valve offered by Triangle Pump Components Incorporated.
Durabla Style Valve Technical Specifications
Triangle Pump Components’ historic Durabla Style valve is unmatched in quality and durability for high intensity applications across industries. Whether you are pumping ground water, steam, hydraulic fluid, ammonia, gasoline, sulfuric acid, the Durabla Style valve is built to last in the most rigorous conditions.
The Durabla family includes four different reciprocating pump valve varieties, each available in a number of sizes, and able to withstand pressures ranging from 50 – 6500 psi.
Our models include:
- Model V7 – Commonly used in steam pump applications
- Model V7H – Ideal for low net positive suction head applications
- Model V7F – Built to accommodate higher volumes of liquid
- Model V7FD – Identical to the V7F, but with a Delrin® disc in place of the traditional metal formed disc
The valves, seats and seals of the Durabla Style valve are composed of several materials:
- Duplex 2205 (valve seat)
- 17-4 stainless steel (+ castings and heat treatment)
- 316 stainless steel (+castings)
- 17-7 stainless steel (disc)
- Hardfacing stellite weld cobalt 6
- Delrin® (V7FD only)
At Triangle Pump Components, we handle high and low volume orders, prototyping, and specialty production. All of our valves are proudly manufactured and tested up to the highest industry and specialty standards, including:
- ISO 2001:9008
For more information regarding our Durabla Style pump valves please contact us»