Recent advancements in fracking technology have paved the way for a chemical processing industry boom in the United States. This “shale revolution,” as it’s come to be known, has stimulated the domestic oil and gas processing industry, leading to an increase in the production of consumer goods such as clothing and plastic, as well as an increase in American exports.
Once extracted from the earth, raw natural gas liquids (NGLs) undergo a series of high-intensity processes to convert them into a variety of chemical products such as ethylene, polyethylene, and polyvinyl chloride.
Triangle Pump Components offers a broad selection of reciprocating pump valves, plungers, and components able to withstand the rigorous conditions of this industry.
From pumping volatile chemicals at the beginning of the process to putting the final touches on a consumer-ready product, our reciprocating pump parts — specifically designed for handling caustic fluids — are built to last.
The following Triangle Pump Components products are ideal for use in the chemical processing industry:
- Durabla® Model V7 Pump Valve — Lightweight, durable, and capable of operating at high pressures and speeds.
- Durabla® Model V7H Pump Valve — Designed for low net positive suction head (NPSH) applications when plunger pumps lack incoming fluid on the suction side.
- Durabla® Model V7F Pump Valve — A taller valve model to accommodate higher fluid volumes.
- Durabla® Model V7FD Pump Valve — The V7F model with a Delrin® disc in place of metal.
- PlenaFlow™ Plate Valves — Double-sprung stem guided valves available with a Delrin®, stainless steel, or titanium plate.
- Resista® Abrasion Resistant (AR) Valves — Perfect for use in harsh environments, these valves are designed to endure high pressures, abrasives, and the heaviest wear.
- Fortis MC™ Plungers — Available in metal or ceramic material and able to withstand both high and low liquid volumes.
- DynaRod® Extension Rods (Pony Rods) — Machined to thread or clamp to existing plungers and coated to enhance performance and durability.
To learn more about our diverse selection of chemical processing industry pump valves, plungers, and components, contact Triangle Pump Components today.