With recent advancements in mining technology, not only have worker health and safety measures improved, equipment efficiency and production rates have also improved.
Because minerals must be transported — often across long distances — from mines to processing locations, the mining industry depends on durable slurry pumps to move materials quickly and efficiently.
At Triangle Pump Components, we offer a series of reliable mining industry pump valves to assist with the transport of corrosive fluids and ensure efficiency across all operations.
Our reciprocating pump valves and components help maintain optimal slurry flow and support critical applications such as dewatering.
From solid and liquid mixtures to high-pressure and volatile-pH applications, Triangle Pump Components’ durable reciprocating pump parts are built to withstand the destructive substances and rigorous work conditions of the mining industry.
Our reciprocating pump valve components include:
- Durabla Model V7 Pump Valve – Lightweight, durable, and capable of operating at high pressures and speeds.
- Durabla Model V7H Pump Valve – Designed for low net positive suction head (NPSH) applications when plunger pumps lack incoming fluid on the suction side.
- Durabla Model V7F Pump Valve – A taller valve model to accommodate higher fluid volumes.
- Durabla Model V7FD Pump Valve – The V7F model with a Delrin® disc in place of metal.
- Plate Valves – Double-sprung stem guided valves available with a Delrin®, stainless steel, or titanium plate.
- Abrasion Resistant (AR) Valves – Ideal for pumping slurry, these valves are designed to endure high pressures, abrasives, and the heaviest wear.
- Plungers – Our reciprocating pump plungers are available in metal or ceramic material and are able to withstand both high and low liquid volumes.
- Extension Rods (Pony Rods) – Machined to thread or clamp to existing plungers and coated to enhance performance and durability.
To learn more about our reciprocating pump parts, valves, are plungers ideal for use in the mining industry, contact Triangle Pump Components today.