Crude oil, though abrasive and volatile in its raw state, is the foundation of a number of highly valued consumer goods such as pharmaceuticals, fertilizers, and other chemical products. In fact, refined petroleum is often used in soap and detergent manufacturing.
Soaps and detergents are available in three main forms: bars, liquids, and powders. In order to create these forms, a series of complex manufacturing operations must take place to transform raw chemicals into consumer-ready products.
At Triangle Pump Components, our soap and detergent manufacturing pump valves are designed to handle the caustic fluids that comprise these products, including fatty acids, sodium hydroxide, brines, alkalis, tallow, additives, crude glycerins, and surfactants.
Durable enough to withstand the harshest chemicals, these valves are capable of handling a variety of viscosities (as some liquid soaps are as thick as gels).
From the harvesting of crude oil to the final stages of soap and detergent manufacturing, our reciprocating pump valves, plungers, packing and stuffing boxes are built to handle the rigorous demands of this process.
- Durabla® Model V7 Pump Valve — Manufactured specifically for steam pump applications.
- Durabla® Model V7H Pump Valve — Designed for low net positive suction head (NPSH) applications when plunger pumps lack incoming fluid on the suction side.
- Durabla® Model V7F Pump Valve — A heavier-sprung valve model to accommodate higher fluid volumes.
- Durabla® Model V7FD Pump Valve — The V7F model with a Delrin® disc in place of metal.
- PlenaFlow® Plate Valves — Double-sprung stem guided valves available with a Delrin®, stainless steel, or titanium plate.
- Resista® Abrasion Resistant (AR) Valves — Perfect for use in harsh environments, these valves are designed to endure high pressures, abrasives, and the heaviest wear.
- WG Sphera® Series — A stem-guided spherical valve designed to reduce disruptions to fluid flow as well as fluid turbulence.
- Fortis MC Plungers — Available in metal or ceramic material and able to withstand both high and low liquid volumes.
- DynaRod® Extension (Pony) Rods — Machined to thread or clamp to existing plungers and coated to enhance performance and durability.